We @ adspree media are passionate about gaming and are firm believers in the power of both quality and marketing innovation. adspree media (formerly SevenGames Network) is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful user acquisition for game publishers. It is our mission to help our partners turn great games into commercial success stories.
We help our partners using a 360° advertising approach, offering (1) premium placements on our high-ranking, owned-and-operated sites such as Browsergames.de, SevenGames.com, or ProSiebenGames.de; (2) customized influencer marketing campaigns; (3) performance-based user acquisition from our broad range of in-house and premium partnered sources.
To enhance our team at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity, we are looking for a
Senior Search Engine Marketing Manger (SEM) (m/f)
We are looking for a skilled and experienced Search Engine Marketing Manager, who will join our online marketing team as Google Adwords & Microsoft Advertising team lead. The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, pro-active and innovative with a strong background in search engine marketing and at least 2-3 years of relevant experience.
- Strategic planning, implementation, and optimization of international SEM campaigns for our owned-and-operated gaming portals & online games, as well as for our external customer in the gaming industry
- Continuously optimizing the performance of your campaigns using Google Adwords & Bing and other channels
- Budget & Team responsibility
- Preparation of our marketing reports
- Monitoring of performance indicators and effectiveness of running campaigns
- Do market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities in the online marketing field
- Master’s or Bachelor degree in (online)-marketing, business administration, communication or similar education
- 2 - 3 years of experience in Search Engine Advertising
- Highly numerate and analytical profile, capable of dealing with high volumes of data
- Experience with tracking technology (Google Analytics, HasOffers or similar) and bid management tools
- Feeling for usability and Onpage optimization
- Good written and verbal communication in English & German, French language skills considered as a plus
- Goal oriented approach and willingness to work in a fast paced and result driven environment
- Knowledge of the online game industry beneficial, especially German, French and US
What we offer:
- A fast-paced and international work environment in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to make your mark on your role and help define the company’s processes and tools
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and snacks in the office