We @ adspree media are passionate about gaming and are firm believers in the power of both quality and marketing innovation. adspree media (formerly SevenGames Network) is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful user acquisition for game publishers. It is our mission to help our partners turn great games into commercial success stories.
We help our partners using a 360° advertising approach, offering (1) premium placements on our high-ranking, owned-and-operated sites such as Browsergames.de, SevenGames.com, or ProSiebenGames.de; (2) customized influencer marketing campaigns; (3) performance-based user acquisition from our broad range of in-house and premium partnered sources.
To enhance our team at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity, we are looking for a
Junior Search Engine Marketing Manager (SEM) (m/f)
We are looking for a Search Engine Marketing enthusiast, who will join our online marketing team as a Google Adwords & Microsoft Advertising responsible. The ideal candidate will be analytic, pro-active and innovative with at least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Implementation and optimization of international SEM campaigns for our owned-and-operated gaming portals & online games as well as for our partners in the gaming industry
- Continuously optimizing performance of your campaigns using Google Adwords and Microsoft Advertising (Bing)
- Support the rest of the marketing team in creating and optimizing campaigns based on the learnings coming from media buying
- Weekly preparation of our Marketing reporting
- Monitoring of performance indicators and effectiveness of running campaigns
- Do market research and competitor analysis to identify trends and new opportunities in the field of programmatic buying
- Master’s or Bachelor Degree in (online)-marketing, business administration, communication or similar education
- 1 year of experience in SEM, Facebook Advertising, Programmatic Media Buying, RTB or similar fields
- Highly numerate and analytical profile, capable of dealing with high volumes of data
- Good written and verbal communication in English & German, French language skills considered as a plus
- Goal oriented approach & willingness to work in a fast paced and result driven environment
- Knowledge of the online game industry beneficial, especially US market, Latin American market or French market
What we offer:
- A fast-paced and international work environment in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to make your mark on your role and help define the company’s processes and tools
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and snacks in the office