We @ adspree media are passionate about gaming and are firm believers in the power of both quality and marketing innovation. adspree media (formerly SevenGames Network) is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful user acquisition for game publishers. It is our mission to help our partners turn great games into commercial success stories.
We help our partners by using a 360° advertising approach, offering (1) premium placements on our high-ranking, owned-and-operated sites such as Browsergames.de, SevenGames.com, or ProSiebenGames.de; (2) customized influencer marketing campaigns; (3) performance-based user acquisition from our broad range of in-house and premium partnered sources; (4) TV campaigns for massive reach.
To enhance our team at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity, we are looking for a
Sales and Business Development Manager (m/f)
We are looking for a strong sales and business development individual who takes ownership of a growing business and further strengthens our team - the role encompasses both new client development as well as account management and includes the following tasks:
- Proactively generating new business opportunities, building a pipeline and reaching out to potential partners
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with the industry’s top names by managing business development and partner relations with clients
- Leading sales efforts of own portals portfolio
- Managing existing and new user acquisition campaigns
- Participating in trade shows and industry events – enhancing client relations and being an ambassador for adspree
- Meeting sales KPIs and reporting to the Team Lead
- Significant work experience and a proven track record in sales and business development in the gaming and e-commerce field
- In-depth knowledge of performance-oriented business models (CPA) – ideally coupled with insights into branding and premium placements (CPM). Knowledge on TV advertising and influencer marketing is a big plus.
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field preferably with focus on (online) marketing is good to have
- Proficiency in English and German – proficiency in another European language is a plus
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relations and to understand and manage clients’ incentives and expectations
- Self-driven mindset
What we offer:
- A fast-paced and international work environment in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to make your mark on your role and help define the company’s processes and tools
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks and snacks in the office