Aeria Games is a leading publisher for multiplayer online games in the free-to-play market with a broad spectrum of development partners. The Berlin-based company with satellite offices in San Francisco and Seoul develops and publishes high-quality PC, mobile and browser-based games worldwide in nine languages. Aeria's diverse portfolio includes titles such as Echo of Soul, Shaiya, Dawn of Gods, the football manager Goal One and many other games from a wide range of genres. Since July 2016, Aeria Games belongs to the Hamburg-based gamigo group.
To enhance our team at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity, we are looking for an
ETL Developer (m/f)
As ETL Developer you will be responsible for implementing ETL processes, driving the automation process and developing own ETL tools. You will also own the maintenance of our DWH.
As part of our Business Intelligence Team you will work closely with our IT Engineering and IT Operations teams to generate actionable insights that drive our business and create value for our partners (free to play gaming publishers and advertisers).
- Data transformation across diverse types of data storage mediums
- Writing ETL jobs that efficiently move data across the repositories
- Combining of information and creation of analytical workflows that can be accessed by analysts
- Working with colleagues from BI, IT and Management teams to improve and automate reporting and ensure quality of traffic
- Providing creative solutions on merging various data sources through an efficient ETL process
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or equivalent track-record
- At least 2 years of experience with development languages (Java, Python or Ruby)
- Experience working with code generating software (e.g. Talend Open Studio)
- Experience working with AWS and Google Cloud Platform
- Experience in working with databases, such as MySQL, MSSQL, Postgres, Oracle and Redshift, and solid SQL skills
- Experience in writing ETL jobs, debugging, performance tuning of data flow procedures
- Eagerness to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and a passion for improving tools and processes
- Proficiency in English
What we offer:
- A challenging job with lots of responsibility and freedom to grow professionally and acquire new skills
- A fun and lively work environment in an energetic gaming company in the very heart of Berlin (Kreuzberg)
- A very international team of passionate colleagues
- Regular company parties, team events and a gaming room