We @ adspree media are passionate about gaming and are firm believers in the power of both quality and marketing innovation. adspree media is a leading online marketing platform dedicated to driving successful user acquisition for game publishers. It is our mission to help our partners turn great games into commercial success stories.
We help our partners by using a 360° advertising approach, offering
- premium placements on our high-ranking, owned-and-operated sites such as Browsergames.de, SevenGames.com, or ProSiebenGames.de,
- customized influencer marketing campaigns,
- performance-based user acquisition from our broad range of in-house and premium partnered sources,
- TV campaigns for massive reach.
To enhance our team at our location in Berlin at the earliest opportunity, we are looking for an
Affiliate Marketing Intern (m/f)
We are looking for a dynamic and outgoing person, with good communication skills and an analytical mind to manage and expand partnerships with websites, ad platforms, publishers and traffic providers. The role includes the following tasks:
- Maintaining and building strong relationships with traffic partners, being their main contact from adspree
- Supporting publisher teams by monitoring affiliate activity, planning, launching and optimizing advertising campaigns for both desktop and mobile devices
- Managing the full process of researching, qualifying, launching and growing new performance marketing partnerships
- Working closely with our BI team, monitoring and improving traffic performance, looking for growth potential
- Reporting your activity on a regular basis and working on diverse related projects with the team
- Bachelor preferably in Business Administration, Marketing or any related field
- Proficiency in English or German; another European language is a strong plus
- Able to build and maintain strong relations with business partners
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge of MS Office, especially Excel
- The digital world is your passion and you constantly keep up-to-date with trends and developments in the online marketing business
- Team player with very good interpersonal and cross-cultural skills
What we offer:
- A fast-paced and international work environment in the heart of Berlin
- The chance to make your mark on your role and help define the company’s processes and tools
- Flexible working hours
- Free drinks, fruits and vegetables in the office
- Regular team events
The internship is remunerated and designed for 6 months.
We are looking forward to your application in German or English. You can address your application to Elisabeth Bargstädt.